Governor Committee – The Pupil Outcomes Committee
This committee is concerned with the effective governance and quality assurance of core functions and Ofsted criteria including:
- Setting and reviewing of aspirational academic targets.
- Reviewing teaching and learning.
- Reviewing and supporting the music specialism.
- The performance of departments.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of interventions and mentoring.
The Headmaster, Steph Boyd, will attend all committee meetings and whole school governor meetings as an associate member (unless there are any conflicts of interest).
Local businessman, bookkeeper and parent.
A local businessman (ex Police).
Lecturer and academic consultant based on the Island.
Department of Work and Pensions, mother of three.
Chief Financial Officer at The Island Free School.
Headmaster at The Island Free School